Guru Charitra - Concise version- Chapters 1 & 2
Sai Ram Friends This is Sri Guru charitram’s short & sweet version. This is written by Sri.T.S. Padmanabha Sharma. This is like a concise version of Sri Guru Charitram. I find this very easy to read, it covers all the important stories/events of the Main book. So, I thought of sharing this with you all. By Sai’s grace, I will be posting 1 chapter each Thursday in this same link. Kindly read with full devotion & faith & get success in life. I have got many good experiences, I will post one or two of them, which I have already posted here, but since I see many new Sai devotees, these may inculcate faith in Datta Sai. This concise version may be available on line. I do not know. But I have vowed to Sri Sai that I shall post 1 chapter each week for our dear Sai devotees. May our Sai lead us in the right path & fulfil all our wishes. Sri Guru charitram preface 1) Sri Guru Charitram is a divine story of Sri...
Comments
Post a Comment